CZ Founder of Binance discusses the art of ‘blitzscaling’ to become the largest crypto exchange by trading volume in the world, with millions of users and billions of dollars in revenue.
He talks through how to spot and execute on a ‘10 x’ market improvement opportunity, the challenges of running a ‘public’ token backed company, the future for ICOs and IEOs, what it means to be a ‘internet native’ organisation and the growing importance of digital assets to the global economy.
- CZ’s experiences as an entrepeneur
- Acting as a native internet company
- How to work with regulation not against it
- The growth of wealth in digital assets
- What being a Founder in Web 3 means: the pressures, the public exposure and the market volatility